- ChemDIS: chemical-disease inference system
- SkinSensDB: skin sensitization database
- iPUP: prediction of pupylated proteins and sites
- PupDB: a database of pupylated proteins
- TIPdb: Taiwan indegenous plant database
Web servers hosted in National Chiao Tung University
Please note the change of the address http://e045.life.nctu.edu.tw
- AbAmyloid: Prediction and analysis of antibody amyloidogenesis from sequences.
- POPISK: T-cell reactivity prediction using support vector machines and string kernels.
- POPI: a web server for predicting immunogenicity of MHC class I and II binding peptides.
- UbiPred: Prediction of ubiquitylation sites.
- ProLoc: Prediction of protein subnuclear localization using SVM with automatic selection from physicochemical composition features.
- ProLoc-GO: Utilizing informative Gene Ontology terms for sequence-based prediction of protein subcellular localization.